ένα αλλιώτικο "facelifting"

• Thread starter alex2
  • Ημερομηνία δημιουργίας

alex2

First-Class-Member
Αγαπημένη αεροπορική εταιρεία (ICAO Code)
SWR
Πλησιέστερο αεροδρόμιο (ICAO Code)
EDDV
Το γραφει στα σχολια της δευτερης φωτο... :? :doubt:

Wayne Dippold":13dstv8i said:
N793VS (cn 245) I had thought this aircraft had gone the way of the dodo bird. I remember seeing it fly around years ago. It is called a TIFS (Total In-Flight Simulator) and was made from a Convair C-131. The front cockpit could be set up with the cockpit of anything and through computers the aircraft can be made to handle as that particular aircraft. This aircraft was used a lot to train shuttle astronauts early in the program on how to fly the orbitor.

Bolds R mine

ok Στέφo, μια μετάφραση για χαζούς. Με τα αγγλικά δεν τα έχω και τόσο. Πάντως δεν θυμάμαι ποτε να έχω δει κάτι τέτοιο σε ένα αεροπλάνο

Wayne Dippold":217v6dfz said:
The front cockpit could be set up with the cockpit of anything and through computers the aircraft can be made to handle as that particular aircraft. This aircraft was used a lot to train shuttle astronauts early in the program on how to fly the orbitor.

Αχ, αυτοι οι εν Γερμανια κατοικουντες.. :p

Το μπροστινο κοκπιτ μπορουσε να εξοπλιστει με (το κοκπιτ) οποιουδηποτε αεροσκαφους, και μεσω υπολογιστων το αεροσκαφος μπορουσε να χειριστει ως οποιοδηποτε αεροσκαφος. Αυτο το αεροσκαφος χρησιμοποιηθηκε πολυ για την εκπαιδευση των αστροναυτων στο Space Shuttle μαθαινοντας τους πως να το πετανε (το SpS)

happy? :p ;)